Our demonstration videos show the steps to making delicious muffins in the backcountry! Written instructions are below.
Chocolate Chip Muffins
Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Orange Cranberry Muffins
Super Chocolate Muffins
Muffin Maker Tutorial
Directions for Use
1. Assemble the Muffin Maker as shown in the diagram below.
2. Make muffin batter.
3. Lightly coat muffin wells with oil.
4. Add muffin batter to wells and fill between 1/2 and 2/3 of the muffin cups. (Any more and you might get a super-sized muffin that’s burned or not fully cooked inside.)
5. Transfer Muffin Maker unit to a pot.
6. Cover the pot with a lid. (Sometimes I slightly tilt/vent the lid for some temperature control.)
7. Cook over low heat.
8. Bake for an initial 8 minutes, then check contents every 2-3 minutes to prevent burning.
9. Contents are ready when muffin tops look golden brown. (Approximate cooking times vary due to location, temperature, type of pot and stove used, and what’s being baked.)
10. Remove muffins – careful, they can be hot.
11. Eat and enjoy!
Important Safety Notes
Accidents and injuries can happen while cooking and baking. It is very important to follow all safety procedures. Backcountry Bakery cannot be held liable for accidents and injuries due to improper or incorrect use of Backcountry Bakery products. Before and after every use, inspect products for wear or damage. If you have any questions, refer to the website Backcountrybakery.com for safety tips and more information.
Backcountry Bakery has a goal of delivering excellent products. Products are made from quality materials. Proper use and care will increase the life of these products. Backcountry Bakery cannot be held responsible for product wear from use of the product.