Baking with the Muffin Maker is based on an old yet simple principle. You turn your stove and pot into a dry bake oven system, essentially a dutch oven, and then you can bake up some awesome, tasty treats just like you would back home with a normal oven!
Muffin Maker Tutorial
Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Can bake up to 4 muffins at a time.
- Muffin Maker is lightweight at approximately 3 ounces.
- Muffin Maker is coated with a non-stick silicone coating (no Teflon!) from a top US bakeware manufacturer.
- Unique design of muffin tin promotes heat circulation.
- Stand elevates muffin tin to reduce the chances of burning.
- Additional purpose of stand is to replace use of outside materials (rocks, etc.) to elevate muffins in cooking pot. This eliminates any possible off-gassing when heating the outside materials, therefore preventing your baking products from soaking up those unwanted odors. Plus, it keeps things more sanitary by not using those outside materials at all!
- A simple handle allows one to grab the Muffin Maker unit with two fingers. (Be careful, it can be hot!)
- Muffin Maker is made of high-tech materials (aluminum and stainless steel), which provide durability and strength over time.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Can be used to bake just about anything. See recipe page for ideas.
- Excellent for long trips as all one really needs is water for the batter and fuel for baking.
- Fresh baked goods are produced every time.
- Use a single wall pot that has a minimum inside diameter of 6.2 inches (15.6 cm) and is 3 inches (7.6 cm) deep. (Most camping pots 1.8L and larger should be fine.)
- A stove that has a low flame is best.
- The Muffin Maker will get hot – be careful not to burn yourself.
- The Muffin Maker contains small parts and is not intended for children.
- The Muffin Maker is intended to be used with single wall pots (most camping pots meet this criteria).
- Always supervise the Muffin Maker when baking treats.
A Colorado-based company
The Muffin Maker was designed in the USA, partially manufactured in the USA, non-stick coated in the USA, and assembled in the USA.
US Design Patents 750930 and 753941.